We're thrilled to have you in the LeafLink community! We understand you may have a few questions about our services. Our partners are trained to provide white-glove customer service, and support you each step of the way until you're comfortable scheduling services on your own.
Will you teach my team how to use LeafLink?
Absolutely! We provide customers with personalized training to ensure everyone on the team has everything they need to succeed.
How do I send products to the warehouse?
Send us an ASN, or place a replenishment order and specify that it should be delivered to our partner's warehouse. We can pickup the inventory for you. Or you can have it shipped with a third party.
How long will it take to receive and process inventory?
72 hours (if products follow our standardized package and labeling guidelines)
What are the package and labeling guidelines?
We accept products packed in ready-to-ship containers.
Case Labeling Guidelines
- Item name
- Batch #
- Unit Quantity
Master Case Labeling Guidelines
- Item Name
- Batch #
- Unit Quantity
- Case Quantity
Pallet Labeling Guidelines
- Item name
- Batch #
- Unit quantity
- Case quantity
- Master case quantity
What kind of products can be stored or shipped?
Our partners store and ship shelf-stable, wholesale cannabis packaged goods. We can also store and ship perishables that need climate-controlled environments. Just let us know if you have special handling or storage needs. Note that all products must be compliant with the state's seed-to-sale tracking laws, with the appropriate labels on them.
What paperwork needs to accompany the products?
Please provide digital copies of the seed-to-sale-tracking-compliant, shipping manifests and the relevant COAs. The manifest should include the warehouse's address and license information. Your Account Manager can provide the details for your market. If our shipping partner utilizes a cross dock, we'll let you know, so you can check the appropriate box in your seed-to-sale compliance account. Seed-to-sale tracking tags should be present on the product upon arrival.
How do you handle rejected/ returned orders?
The product will be quarantined in a restricted location. It will not be available for orders until our investigation of the rejection/ return reason is resolved. If it is a product quality issue, our fulfillment partners will arrange for the product to be returned to the seller's processing facility. If it is a compliance issue, our fulfillment partners will communicate with your account manager to resolve the issue. If the product has been delivered to the buyer and the transporter has departed, the buyer needs to speak with the seller to resolve the issue.
Can drivers pickup cash payments?
Our partners can provide this service in some markets. Ask your account manager if this service is available in your area. While you're chatting, ask about our digital payment solutions.
How often do you conduct inventory cycle counts?
The warehouse team conducts cycle counts quarterly. As products are shipped to customers, LeafLink will automatically update inventory quantities in the system to ensure records are up to date and accurate.
How do I know when a cycle count is completed?
We will notify the account's ops point of contact via email.
What ERP and POS systems do you integrate with?
Please view our list.
What information do you need from me to get set up?
We will consult with you to prepare the perfect customer experience.
If you are interested in our fulfillment services for retail, we'll ask about:
- The account's points of contact
- Volume estimates across stores
- Special handling or labeling needs
- Name, address, and on-site point of contact for each store
- Each store's hours of operation, and preferred delivery days
- The store's operating license
- Integration needs, such as POS systems or METRC
If you are interested in our fulfillment services for brands, we'll talk about:
- Inventory volume expectations
- Inventory handling / storage needs
- Anticipated order volume and shipping frequencies
- Catalog contents: what products will we be storing for you?
- Integrations needed: Metrc, CRM, Quickbooks, ERP, etc
- Payment preferences
- Data reporting needs
- Preferred points of contact for admin, billing, day to day
- Who should be notified when cycle counts are completed? + contact info
- Who on the team needs training? (eg how to accept orders, update SKUs, etc)
If you only need products shipped, we'll talk about:
- Preferred points of contact for admin, billing, day-to-day ops
- Who on the team needs product training (how to schedule, track shipments)
- Type of products being shipped
- Any special handling needs? (eg reefers for perishables)
- All potential pickup locations and business hours for each
- Name of Seed-to-sale tracking software used
- Compliance officer and contact info
- Average order size
- Anticipated daily order quantity
- Usual shipping container dimensions (if possible, for capacity planning)
- Buyer addresses + contact info
How do I get help resolving issues?
Your dedicated Account Manager will be happy to assist you! If you need help outside of normal business hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.