When you add a new product to your LeafLink menu, our technology helps you stay compliant.
Customers using our Seed-to-Sale feature can quickly map Metrc items to Product Lines in LeafLink. This article will explain how to do that.
1. Go to the Seed to Sale Tab. Then tap on Products.
2. Tap the product line you want to edit. In the Actions column, tap the wrench icon or the text "Create Mapping."
3. In the top right corner, select the license LeafLink should import packages from.
4. In the Mapping box, search for the product name in the item field. Press enter to select it.
5. Press the "Map packages" button to assign existing packages to this product line.
Note: All future packages in that Metrc item, will be assigned to that product. This will filter out packages that were previously excluded in your settings, via the lab test states or excluded locations setting.
If you pressed that button in error, quickly remove the item from the product by tapping the Remove text.
6. Tap the Back to Products text in the top right part of the screen.
7. On the Products tab, use the search bar to quickly find products of interest.
8. Tap the Edit Mapping, or the edit pencil icon, to make changes or remap.
Note: Varieties that haven't been mapped yet will appear in grey until you create a mapping for those products.