LeafLink's Metrc integration unlocks a world of efficiencies for wholesale cannabis sellers.
If you want to increase accuracy when attacking packages to purchase orders, keep reading.
Depending on your Order contents, you may want to attach Metrc packages or split a batch into multiple packages. This article explains how to do both.
How to attach a package to a product on an Order
1. Go to the Orders Tab. Press the Create Order button. The Order interface will appear.
2. Select the Customer from the pull down menu. If the product is fulfilled by LeafLink, the Ship From and Deliver To fields will be pre-filled.
3. Add a product to the order. Then tap Attach Packages. If packages are assigned to the product, you will see a list of those packages. They're organized by the last-modified date. If a package is not assigned, you will be prompted to search for it in your account. The search field needs at least 4 characters to show results.
4. Find the correct package. Tap on it to select it. Press the attach button.
5. The Metrc package will be associated with that line item, and appear on the Order.
How to split a batch into multiple packages on an Order
1. After you've added a product to an order, tap on "Split Packages" underneath the product details.
2. Select the source package. (This is often the batch that's open at the fulfillment center.)
3. Next, select a new and unused tag from the Metrc account. (Note: Metrc does not allow us to pull unused tags via the API, so the tag creation must be done manually.)
4. Press the Split button to push the information to Metrc.
5. If a package's item, quantity, or location needs adjustment, tap the Edit Details text.
Edit the info you need to edit.
When you are done, press enter to save changes. The package data will appear on the Order!