Use LeafLink as your wish list, when you buy inventory for your cannabis retail locations. When you decide you want to purchase it, easily send an ASN to the fulfillment center.
Note: This feature is available to fulfillment customers with a retail license.
1. Navigate to the Catalog
This is where your product listings will appear after you import them.
2. Press the CSV Bulk Import button
3. On the Bulk Import popup, press the words Download the CSV Template.
4. Open the CSV file that downloaded to your machine.
5. Scan the labels for each column. Note data needed: category, brand name, company name, vendor SKU, wholesale price amount, unit of measure, retail sku, strains.
6. Enter the product data into the template spreadsheet. Add rows with a right click.
7. Type product info into the template. The first entry in the sheet contains an example of the type of information we need to build your catalog.
8. When you have the list of products you want to upload in the spreadsheet, save the template as a CSV file.
9. Drag the file into the Bulk Import Modal.
(Open by tapping the CSV Bulk Import button in the top right corner.)
10. Press the Save button.
A confirmation alert will appear.
Find the uploaded products in your Catalog.
You can edit them by tapping the edit pencil icon.
Each product will contain this information.
Every product uploaded will be available to send to a fulfillment center. Easily import these into the ASN you send the fulfillment center to let them know these products are on the way.
Learn more about that in this ZenDesk article about inbound shipments.