LeafLink makes it easy to find the status of orders as they transfer from license to license. No more toggling between LeafLink and Metrc. Quickly find them all on the Seed-to-Sale tab!
How to track Metrc transfers
1. Go to the Seed-to-Sale tab.
2. Tap on Transfers in the top menu bar.
You will start on the Incoming transfers view.
3. See all the incoming manifests that are being transferred to your license on the Incoming View.
You can see the Arrival Date, Manifest ID, the Transfer Status, and which license it's being transferred from, as well as the number of packages on the manifest.
Time saver alert! Tap the Filter button to find manifests by their Ship Date or Status. Quickly find manifests that are in Created, In Transit, Received, or Rejected status.
4. Tap the blue Manifest ID number to open the Manifest's Details.
5. See how many packages are on the manifest, as well as when it is expected to depart and arrive.
7. Quickly confirm that the shipped and received quantities match.
8. To see Outgoing manifests, tap the Outgoing tab.
9. Quickly see the license to which the manifest is being transferred.
10. Tap the blue Manifest ID to see Manifest Details.
Note: You can also use Filters to find a manifest by Ship Date and Status on the Outgoing page.
LeafLink's Seed-to-Sale feature will spare you the headache of toggling back and forth between systems to verify and confirm compliance data, and help you increase order accuracy!
LeafLink's Seed to Sale feature is available in Alaska, California, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Oregon.
To turn on LeafLink's Seed-to-Sale feature in your account, contact email@example.com.