Our goal at LeafLink is to help you connect with great vendors. Because of this, we've launched the LeafLink Certified Seller Program, a new tool to help you find the right suppliers for your business.
What is it?
The LeafLink Certified Seller program introduces two new statuses that sellers can earn by providing exceptional service to their customers on LeafLink.
LeafLink Certified Elite Sellers
Elite Sellers are the best-of-the-best on the marketplace. To earn Elite status, a seller must:
- Accept more than 90% of the orders they recieve.
- Frequently update their inventory levels.
- Attach shipment dates to orders, so that you know when to expect your goods.
- Have a track record of successful orders on the LeafLink Marketplace.
- Must also meet all Power Seller Criteria.
LeafLink Certified Power Sellers
LeafLink Power Sellers are typically newer sellers in the marketplace, who are still working towards earning Elite Status. To earn their Power Seller status, a vendor must:
- Have a license, with an expiry date, attached to their seller account.
- Respond to incoming orders in less than 48 hours.
- Have a complete profile.
You can view any Elite and Power Seller badges on the Shop Brands page. Additionally, we also give buyers the opportunity to filter by three additional categories:
- LeafLink List Winners: An annual cannabis industry award series celebrating top brands in your market.
- New Brands: Sellers that have joined LeafLink Marketplace within the last month.
- Sellers on Payments: Any brands that are opted into LeafLink Payments -- this means that you can transact with these brands directly on LeafLink, either via ACH or through our Buy Now, Pay Later Flexible Payments program. More information on LeafLink Payments can be found here.
If you have any questions about the Certified Seller Status Program or anything else, feel free to contact email@example.com.