LeafLink's Share LeafLink page offers you multiple ways to connect with current and prospective customers. Our Public Menu Links and Company Profile Links can be included in social media campaigns, email signatures, and anywhere else that you expect customers to interact with you and your team.
To access these links, click your initials (or profile photo if you've added one) on the top-right corner of the page —
From there, click Share LeafLink. This page contains a section called Public Menu Links—
There, you'll find a link for each of your brand menus. You can use these to share a copy of your LeafLink menu with any retailer. This "public" menu can be accessed by non-LeafLink users to offer a preview of your products available for purchase on LeafLink.
There is also a Company Profile Links section.
Share these Company Profile Links if your company distributes multiple brands. This link will take an existing LeafLink retailer to your company profile. There, they can view a list of all your brands and choose which to shop from. A non-LeafLink user given this link will be directed to the LeafLink registration page.
Retailer Referrals Program
Provide a shareable link to invite your customers to signup for LeafLink. To refer a Retailer:
- Navigate to the Share LeafLink page (as outlined above)
- Copy your Referral Link (outlined below) and send it to a Retailer who is not already on LeafLink
- Your referral code will auto-populate for the buyer when they register through this link
- Retailers can use your link to signup for LeafLink
- After each retailer you've referred places their first buyer-generated-order (BGO), you'll receive a $50 Amazon gift card!
- View a list of all the retailers you've referred by clicking the blue My Referral Reports button in the top right corner of the Refer a Retailer section of the Share LeafLink page (outlined below)
*Conditions Apply: One gift card will be awarded per retail license. The retailer must be registered in your state to qualify as a referral. Gift cards are only awarded once the retailer has placed their first order for your brand through LeafLink. The Amazon gift card will be sent to the email address listed on the referrer’s account. Allow up to 2 weeks to receive your Amazon gift card via email.