Note: Before you can use this feature, you must connect LeafLink to Metrc.
Learn how to do that in this article.
How to assign a Metrc package number to a product
1. Tap on the Seed to Sale tab in your main navigation menu. You'll land on the Packages view.
This is where you'll find the most recently-imported package numbers from METRC.
In LeafLink, these are "unassigned" package numbers.
2. Use the search bar to find products by package label, strain name, batch ID, or manifest number. Or, tap on the filter button to find products by item name, location, date, lab test state, or status.
Press enter, or tap the apply button, to initiate the search.
3. In the unassigned packages folder below, you will see data that LeafLink imports from Metrc.
- Package number
(Items are the contents of a Metrc package. They’re specific to each package’s strain, category, and unit of measure.)
4. Assign a package number to a product in the product column.
5. In the Assign field, scroll through the products, or type the name of the product that you entered into the item field.
6. Press enter to assign the package tag to that product.
7. A notification in the top right corner of your screen will confirm that happened successfully.
8. The package will move into the Assigned folder.
If you need to unmap the package number from product, select the item to be unmapped by tapping the box next to the package number.
Then tap the unmap action icon. The package number will move back to the Unassigned view.
If you want to create a batch, tap the create batch icon.
And now you're in the know! If you don't have this feature and want to learn more about compliance automations, just ask. Your account manager can't wait to hear from you.